- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or protect our rights or other’s rights, property, or safety.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Neutral Corner’s policy to respect the privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. What information do we collect?
We collect non-personally- identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Neutral Corner’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Neutral Corner’s visitors use its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Neutral Corner’s website choose to interact with Neutral Corner in ways that require Neutral Corner to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Neutral Corner gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Neutral Corner are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary, the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Neutral Corner collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Neutral corner. Neutral Corner does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Neutral Corner discloses potentially personally-identify and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Neutral Corner’s behalf or to provide services available at Neutral Corner’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Neutral Corner’s will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Neutral Corner discloses potentially personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Neutral Corner believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Neutral Corner, third parties or the public at large. Neutral Corner takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information we receive from you)
- To process donations (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company, for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of processing the donation.)
- To send periodic emails/blog postings (The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining your donation, in addition to receiving occasional Neutral Corner news, updates, and event information, etc.) Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduct non-profit business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on March 29, 2017